We offer a 30 return policy. a refund will be issued for the purchase price, less return shipping and 20% re-stocking. This is to cover our costs of shipping the item to you.. Please be mindful of the following details about returns:
- Although we ship free, should you decide to return your order, our shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- An order cannot be canceled once it has shipped. If you decide to cancel after shipment, our standard return policy applies.
- Returned items must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- Please do not assemble or modify a product before returning it or it will not be eligible for a refund.
- All items must be received in our warehouse within 30 days of the original ship date to receive credit.
- All items will be inspected upon receipt. Credit will only be given for items that are able to be returned to stock.
- A restocking fee will apply.
There are some products that cannot be returned such as:
- Clearance items
- Custom Items
These items will be noted as non-returnable on the product information page.
What if my order arrives damaged or defective?
We take great care in packaging and preparing each order for shipping to insure that your items arrive to your doorstep, safe and secure. We double-box many items and refuse to sell products that are easily damaged in shipping. We select only the highest quality products and purchase from the most reputable manufacturers. If an item does arrive damaged or defective or missing parts, we will send replacements as soon as possible.
Claim instructions for items that shipped Ground via FedEx or UPS:
- Notify Mom’s Bunk House within 30 days of receipt.
- Email pictures of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive replacement parts, circle the affected pieces in the product assembly diagram and email with the pictures.
Claim instructions for freight shipments:
Most shipments arrive safely, however, it’s important to know what to do at that critical moment of delivery to make sure you retain your right to file a claim. Regarding freight shipments, you as the recipient play a major role in the successful filing of any necessary claims. If your item was sent via freight truck and it was signed and accepted, the order cannot be returned unless shipping is paid both ways by the customer and the item has not been opened, used or assembled.
- When you sign for delivery, even if your package appears only slightly damaged, please write “Package Damaged” and make a note of the dent, rip, crushed corner, etc.
- If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Make a note “Refused Due to Damage” and indicate the visible issue (example: Box was open and parts falling out). In this case, you may refuse just that one box and we’ll ship the replacement. Please notify us so we can expect the return shipment. Once we receive the returned shipment, we will send you a new one right away.
- If, after you’ve accepted the shipment and noted the damage to the exterior packaging on the receipt you discover missing or damaged parts, please contact us immediately. We usually only have a 48-hour window from the time of delivery to file freight claims. Send pictures of the damages, as well as a copy of the product assembly diagram, circling the parts you need replaced, to Kristin@momsbunkhouse.com. We will ship replacement parts right away.
- Refused Shipments will be processed according to our standard returns policy.
If your part has a manufacturer’s defect please follow the same procedure sending pictures and parts circled in the assembly diagram to Kristin@momsbunkhouse.com. We will send a replacement part.
All replacement part orders are shipped standard ground delivery (regardless of the initial shipment type) unless the consignee chooses to pay the difference in expedited shipping.In the case of damage, defect or loss, replacement parts will be issued.
If you decide you do not want the parts replaced, you may return the item under our standard return policy.
A note about clearance items:
Clearance items are not eligible for return. Having said that, of course we want to be fair. Should your clearance item arrive with substantial damage or some other issue, please contact us. We want you to be comfortable with your purchase and will work with you to make it right.